Aqua Drilling is a water well drilling company situated in Namibia and was established in 2013, and since its inception has undertaken various contracts for water well drilling (monitoring and test pumping) & explorations in northern Namibia.
Through this, we have established an outstanding record of finishing projects on time. Many projects have been done under difficult geological & climatic conditions, validating that we understand the environment, sensitivities and regulations needed to execute projects in remote locations.
Aqua Drilling has completed many water well drilling projects for various entities like Rural Water Supplies, Ministry of Agriculture, Water and Land Reform as well as private entities.
We have drilled up to date 90 500 meters in Kavango East, Kavango West, Ohangwena and Oshikoto Regions.
We are proud of our dedicated staff and the knowledge & experience they offer in all aspects on Environmental & Geotechnical investigations including:
- State of the art drilling
- Complicated sampling techniques
- Maintenance & repairs of equipment
- Installation of solar systems & Pumps
80% of Aqua Drilling staff is with us since the startup of our Company.
Aqua Drilling is fully Namibian based company.
The Mudrotary Drill Rig is a AGBO 600G mounted on a 6x4 Iveco Truck.
- Pullback: 20 ton
- Compressor: 280 CFM/175 PSI
- Diameter: 5” (inch) – 26” (inch)
- Drilling Depth: 600m
- Centrifugal Pump: 180mᶟ/h
- Piston Pump: 60mᶟ/h
Our Mudrotary or Compression Drill Rig is a Thor 5000 mounted on a Mercedes Truck 6x4
- Pullback: 20 ton
- Compressor: 900 CFM/24 Bar
- Diameter: 6” – 17”
- Drill Depth: 300m
- Centrifugal Pump: 200m³/h
- Collars: 8’’ 28m
- Drilling Rod: 4,5’’ 300m
- Water Bowser is a 6x6 MAN , which has the capacity of 14 000L.
- 100 Casing Carrier is a 6x6 SAMIL .
- Rod Carrier is a 6x6 MAGIRUS Truck.
- Supply Truck is a Mercedes Benz 1113.
- We have a Test Pump Trailer with a 3mᶟ/h test pump and a 10mᶟ/h test pump.
- 15kva Mobile Genset
- Gas Welding Set & all general tools
Repair and Maintenance Facilities
Aqua drilling has a complete Toolbox & Service kits/parts on site. If extra/special parts are needed they will be available within 48h.